Terrible product.I find out it's made by the same as Jes Extender but sizegenetics use dangerous and very uncomfortable tension level to be "most powerful".

Well "most powerful" does not mean it's good. Can't even use the penis extender properly because it's s uncomfortable. If can't use this "powerful" product how is it possible to get results! I think maybe the original design of Jes Extender is better, then some scammers using the same manufacturer decide to put untested tension into Sizegenetics, which to me just make it unusable and unsafe.

Do not buy. I try to getting refund but I do not have any luck yet. When I do I will by the Jes product with lower tension and report back here. I try all ways to use by instructions, tried so may times to get help but nothing worked.

I tell the truth, it just can't be used to be effective.I think just big hype and using Jes Extender credential and studies etc.

Review about: Sizegenetics Penis Extender.

Reason of review: painful to use.

I liked: Only the presentation of the box.

I didn't like: Painful to use, Not effective, Dangerous product, Not good product, Painful.

Comments