Sizegenetics review...easy in one word. Bad! Ouch, ouch ouch,

Impossible for any person with normal penis and very painful. If you have small penis you have no chance to use this one. It will rip you write off from your bone.

Sizegenetics spring 2800g is too firm and tension is too high. This makes it simply too painful to use even on lowest setting it just too much. And results with these product needs lots of time. Sizegenetic is just impossible and don't believe that high tension is powerful! High tension is sore. It's terrible!

I did lots of time looking at products and this one I saw made me think big tension was good but it just uncomfortable and can't even use it. I try for 1 month and got nothing but sore and painful.

Money back says you got to use for 6 months and give proof. Impossible. Can not use properly for even 20 minutes Wtf

No money back, product can't use. So now what? Now I wrote this review to save others.

Reason of review: False advertising.

SizeGenetics Cons: Hurts, Dangerous product, Painful to use, Not effective, False advertising.

• Sizegenetics Review

Comments

MarvelousBeaver570

Same issues here. Just wish I read this first before I wasted my time and money!