Sofia, Grad Sofiya

The sizgenetics was a complete waste of money. The tension is so high that I can't get any indication of how much tension is being put on my ***. Try to follow their canned product instructions and it just slips off.

I don't feel the sizegenetics product is safe because you can't tell the tension. The compression of the device is sticky and support replies are just the same copy and pasted responses. I have to wait another 3 months before I'm "eligible" for a refund - pffft I'm not holding my breath.

Don't waste your time with Sizegenetics it's just another one of those products with a fancy website and 1001 affiliate review websites (it seems they all make money of reviewing the product).

Bottom line is the product is hopeless, not safe and can't be used properly - total waste of money!

Product or Service Mentioned: Sizegenetics Penis Extender.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

SizeGenetics Cons: Painful, Not as described, Not effective.

• Sizegenetics Review

Comments

You're probably using it wrong and have no patience. I have used it for 4 months and have gained half an inch.

You may think that is not much but it is half an inch bigger than i was.

You have the lines on the rods showing what tension you have, ***! You don't do any research do you...

MarvelousBeaver570
@Greg

Well greg I just hope you don't get any side effects like I did (twisted penis). The tension the sizegenetics uses is way to high. It has never been clinically tested like the site says and all the genuine extenders that have been trialed use about half the tension - and probably for good reason - so the patients don't get side effects like me.

#1202536

I agree, Sizegenetics is not good.