Southend, Southend-On-Sea
1.4

Not a good product. Sizegenetics is much to hard to use and be uncomfortable. They don't "team up" with 3m like they saying, its just single patch provided, nothing to do with "teaming up" they just try to make their product sound good but based on lies.

Never can get good tension reading, just to harsh and pain. They give ok instructions and service when ask, but state in instructions that tension is 900/1200/1500 grams - PURE LIE. I tested on scale and tension is 2000/3000/4000 grams - MUCH TOO HARD for use on ***, just can't use it and just too much pain. They expecting you to put 4kg on your *** and can work? They just a joke.

Please be aware, Size genetics is not a good product, and they don't replace or fix any problem, I feel it is not safe and not good for money. I do bank complaint to try get my monies back.

Pedro

Product or Service Mentioned: Sizegenetics Penis Extender.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

SizeGenetics Cons: Painful, Not good product, Not as described, Painful to use.

Comments

#1192627

Sorry to hear of your Sizegenetics review. I was looking into getting this product but have seen so many unhappy people.

It seems the size genetics brand should not be trusted.

I am glad there are sites like this though. Thanks for sharing your experience mate!