The instant chat people couldn't even provide me a headquarters address by which to file a lawsuit. I emailed their complaint department & got replies by a Michael & a Rajesh. Michael just gave me instructions on how to use their defective product. He never replied when I told him the right bar couldn't "screw in" because the threads were defective.

Then Rajesh says it takes 4 months of using the device to get a money back guarantee & I'd have to submit photos before & after. Well how the EFFF are you suppose to wear a product that only has ONE BAR able to be screwed in on one side?!

Rediculous service and a waste of $300!!! All I asked for was a return of their product for one that ACTUALLY WORKS!

I've since filed a federal trade commission complaint against them and intend to lawyer up & go the distance with them. Will post results once the lawsuit has been served.

Product or Service Mentioned: Sizegenetics Sizegenetics Ultimate Penis Extender.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

• Size Genetics Fraud