State: California Clear all filters (1 of 16 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Show
I tried this product and did not like it. I asked for a refund but couldn't get it. Many people on AHCAFR complain the same thing. That they ordered the product but did not get any refund when they did not like it. I read through the money-back policy, and I believe I...
Ken

Yep they definitely don't offer a satisfaction guarantee that's for sure. I disagree with you about the water pumps, I tried one for over 3 months before I tried the Sizegenetics.

The water made it next to useless because I don't shower or bath that long, and you can't use then when not bathing (water everywhere). At best I got temporary results but that's it. With jelqs and exercises you run the risk of overdoing it plus you need to be playing with yourself for hours on end for any type of decent results.

I still think that penis extenders are the best option (the most proven clinically) but for God's sake just don't buy one with 2800 grams of tension, it's crazy and painful and if you read my review it may cause injury or side effects. The maximum safe rating seems to be 1500 grams (according to the studies).

Review
Cons
  • Hurts
Reason of review